Partners & Testing
NATE partners are found throughout the HVAC industry and represent a variety of stakeholders including industry associations, utilities, and manufacturers.
- Affordable Comfort Institute (ACI)
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
- Air Movement and Control Association International (AMCA)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE)
- Eastern Heating & Cooling Council (EHCC)
- Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI)
- The Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI)
- Hydronics Industry Alliance (HIA)
- Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)
- Institute of Heating and Air Conditioning Industries (IHACI)
- International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA)
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- National Air Filtration Association (NAFA)
- National Association of Oil and Energy Service Professionals (OESP)
- National Energy Management Institute (NEMI, an organization representing Sheet Metal Contractors and Sheet Metal Workers)
- Partnership for Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Accreditation (PAHRA)
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling-Contractors–National Association (PHCC)
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)
- Service Roundtable
- UltimateAir Inc.
For information on individual NATE Partners, please visit their Web sites by clicking on the link above.